Re: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] Windows Update Problem

From: General Manager - Keyworld Ltd <mailing@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:57:34 +0100

Hi people!

Thanks for your feedback. We have not set up any ACLs that have Microsoft in
them at all.

I would like to be able to cache the Windows Update files, because I suspect
that with all the Windows users out there we could make a nice bandwidth
saving...

Any idea where I could look to solve this?

Thanks again!