[squid-users] Cerberian.com

From: <hoatsonr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:31:09 -0500

Anyone have any experiences with cerberian.com? They are basically an
outsourced websense solution and they recommend Linux/Squid as the on-site
component. They also reference swelltech.com in some of their
documentation.

We are looking to implement a caching/squid solution, but websense doesn't
support squid in any manner. Our websense license expires in a few months
and these guys seem to be offering a solution I'd be comfortable with.

Thanks,
Robert