RE: [squid-users] Cerberian.com

From: Dale Harrod <dale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:05:28 -0500

We are affiliated with Cerberian and have an excellent deployment base of
their product. Installation is easy and performance is excellent both in
speed and accuracy. One nice aspect of their product is the fact no URL or
reporting information is stored on the local server. This means updates are
only required for the major software components. Check out
www.edgewatcher.com for more info.

        Best Regards,
                Dale S. Harrod, CTO
                iLEAP