Re: [squid-users] compilation failed on HPUX 11.00

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:55:37 +0100

There was no attachments, but it is known that the HP make program do
not like Squid. Try compiling using GNU make.

It is a bit too early to tell if GCC-3 likes Squid, you you are welcome
to try if you like. But if you are running HP-PA and have the HP
compiler I would go for the HP compiler as it knows HP-PA a lot better
than any other compiler.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer