Re: [squid-users] Wccp, Cache Lost

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:46:24 +0800

My network only has 1 Squid and some links. I got same problem with you.
WCCP could not hash and no redirection at all. I suspected the source of
problem was high CPU. And after upgrading it, my WCCP runs very well.

Joe, Henrik, Adrian, (and many others) are the experts that help me a lot to
solve some problems (thanks to all of you). I am sure if you explain them
the everything you have (device, link, configuration, diagram, etc) clearly,
they will can help you.

Thx & rgds,

Awie