Re: [squid-users] Wccp, Cache Lost

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:34:41 -0600

Awie, I appreciate your confidence in all of us Squid nerds, but I'm
afraid in this, we probably can't help...at least not immediately.

The problem is that none of us have the ability to reproduce the
problem. I believe Adrian has spent some time trying to reproduce it,
with no results. I have never seen it with our clients (though only one
of them has more than one cache), so I don't know what to make of it
either. And as far as I know, Henrik and Robert have no Cisco routers
on hand for testing.

Kinda leaves things up in the air until we get an environment where it
can be reproduced (and someone with the time to debug it).