Re: [squid-users] Can't get transparent to work with squid and RH7.2

From: Brad Groshok <brad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 01:29:22 -0500 (EST)

OK, its been at least 10 hours since my last post.
I've completly confused myself with anything to do with how I'm suppose to
install ip_wccp.
Have read the squid FAQ (many many times), and am getting now-where.
Keep following links and I can't seem to find a plain cut and dry "do this
to install ip_wccp on a RH7.2 box".

The squid faq says
"Download the Linux WCCP module and compile it as you would any Linux
network module"

download, fine, easy.
and seeing how I'm more of a Solaris person I would NOT know how to
compile it as I would on any Linux network module"

Can anybody offer a bit of hand-holding to get me through this part.