Re: [squid-users] Can't get transparent to work with squid and RH7.2

From: schazad choudary <schahzadchoudhry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Well i did it with 7.0 and what i did may be i t be
helpfull for u.

Took the ip_wccp.c >>>easy
Compile it to get ip_wccp.o. how ? as ur kernel
compile any module when u cmpile kerneal and comannd
make modules ,so i see the procedure ther what it do
when compiling the any any.c to get any.0

so i did same wiith replacing the ip_wccp.c .it give
me ip_wccp.o in same directory.

then add this module as ever u do and it is working
,it showed some error but its working and i am happy
that its working.

Regards

(i am not eligible to give support coz i m just
learner plz Ask Henrik, Joe or some other experienced
person)