Re: [squid-users] ncsa_auth

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:17:03 -0800

Hi,

u can install authentication package later on. goto
src/auth/basic/helpers/NCSA

1.Run 'make'
2. make install

It will install ncsa_auth in /squid/libexec/ directory.

u need to create 'passwd' file in squid/etc/ with user name and password ,
using htpasswd
executable that is located in /usr/bin directory.

updated squid.conf file for NCSA authentication.
It should work..

Thanks
Jigar