Re: [squid-users] ncsa_auth

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:28:08 -0600

When installing from RPM he won't have a source tree, or a suitable
makefile.

Getting the SRPM and modifying it to install the NCSA authentication
help is probably easier. My Red Hat packages have the commonly used
auth helpers included, though I don't know that they will run unmodified
on a Mandrake system. You could try the SRPM instead...maybe.

http://www.swelltech.com/support/squidpackages.html

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com