[squid-users] How to Use Squid Without Browser Config?

From: AFShin Abdollahi <ostadafshin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 00:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,

I've installed squid 2.3Stable5 on Windows 2000 as a service.
I've Configured it (I think!) as a Transparent Cache,It all works
fine when the Client types the address of the Squid Machine in the
Browser, But I want:
   That Client doesn't need to Enter the Browser Configuration.
   to be more clear,I want when dial-up users connect to my ISP
   whitout any configuration on their browser,They can use the Cache.

With Grear Respect
P.S. I can also Checked it on a Redhat Linux 7.2 with Squid2.4 Stable1.

A. Abdollahi

Network Administrator Afshin Abdollahi.