Re: [squid-users] regarding SEARCH method testing

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:13:04 -0700

hi, again

I know format for SEARCH method from example.
but I do not know how does it look like for my environment.

request looks like this:

SEARCH /vroot/folder/ HTTP/1.1
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<D:searchrequest xmlns:D = "DAV:">
   <D:sql>
   SELECT "DAV:contentclass", "DAV:displayname"
   FROM "/vroot/folder/"
   WHERE "DAV:ishidden" = false
     AND "DAV:isfolder" = false
   </D:sql>