Re: [squid-users] can squid bypass few ips!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:59:15 +0200

Afraid there is no other solution. If the browser is configured to use the
proxy with no exclusions then it will. There is nothing the proxy can do to
change this, it must be done in the browser configuration.

Recommendation: Make use of proxy autoconfig scripts. This way you have a
central point of distribution where the browser proxy configuration is set,
and the customer will at most need to restart his browser when there is
changes..