Re: AW: [squid-users] Web page loads reaaaally slow

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:10:28 -0500

I don't see why it would. You're not using it, anyway (or you would be
seeing 18+ Squid processes rather than 2 or 3).

Have you checked to be sure ECN is disabled on your box? (Search for it
in the archives for a complete discussion.)

And, I run AUFS Squid and have no problems with hp.com. (In fact there
are at least three Squid-based accelerators serving some of the HP
website--and I know that two of them run an aufs compile of Squid.)

Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com
Web Caching Appliances and Support