Re: AW: [squid-users] Web page loads reaaaally slow

From: Elliott Bujan <ebujan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:39:06 -0500

For a minute I held my hopes on ecn, but it was already disabled.
I'll give other info pertaining my machine
RH linux 2.4.7-10 (7.2)

IBM 500mhz - 512k cache
128mb RAM
Squid 2.4.Stable6
ecn: 0

all my dns features are "#" and my DNS is working ok - This machine hosts both
servers: squid and dns and also my dhcp

my next step will be to download an older version of squid, I haven't seen that many
people using stable6

Elliott