Re: [squid-users] Puzzled at refresh_pattern.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 01:42:16 -0500

It is a regular expression for 'anything'.

Have a look at the GNU regex documentation:

man 7 regex

The book Mastering Regular Expressions is good if you really want to
know about them (probably overkill for just figuring out how to use
regex in Squid).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com