Re: [squid-users] squid-2.5.PRE7 - NTLM AUTH

From: Alexander Kiselev <akiselev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:45:23 +0400

Hi.

You didn't specified the NT Domain in squid.conf file:
auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/ntlm_auth

should be like this:
auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/ntlm_auth
{domain/controller}

You can test both NTLM and MSNT from shell by running ntlm_auth and
msnt_auth files.

Also, check your syslog.log for errors.

--
Bests,