[squid-users] squid-2.5.PRE7 - NTLM AUTH

From: Tomas Palfi <tpalfi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:34:18 +0100

all,

is there a documentation for the ntlm support for squid-2.5.PRE7
i have successful compilation of squid-2.5.PRE7 with ntlm and msnt auth ,
but it's cracking me, rather than i am cracking it. all it says in the
access.log, TCP_DENIED/407 1499, and there are no other error messg no
entries. I also find some references to the msntauth.conf file which i
haven't got in the installation at all.

could i run it just with the NTLM auth only??

please help
thank

i have configured with the following options;

./configure --enable-async-io --enable-icmp -enable-delay-pools
--enable-auth=ntlm,basic
make all
make install

then i followed with

cd ~/src/auth/basic/helpers/MSNT/
make
make install
cd ~/src/auth/ntlm/helpers/NTLMSSP/
make
make install

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/ntlm_auth
phoenix_uk/dell_serv_1
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

--
end
Tomas Palfi