Re: [squid-users] About multiple ISP

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:33:52 +0200

You control which IP addresses Squid use by the http_port and
tcp_outgoing_address directives.

Be warned that you also need to learn routing here... most ISP's are
not happy if you route the addresses of another ISP via them..

On Monday 20 May 2002 10:28, Dzintars Irbe wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I searched net, and did not succeed.. so I wrote it there.
>
> Problem I have - I have SQUID box with 2 NIC(2 ISP). I have to
> specify SQUID to cache through one off them. How can I specify
> that? Is there is any work around to do that?
>
> Best regards, Dzintars.

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/products/