Re: [squid-users] LDAP authentication to Squid

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:34:59 +0200

squid.conf do not understand about quoted arguments. Remove the quotes and
you should be fine.

Note: If any of the arguments to a helper needs to contain whitespace (space,
tab etc) then currently a wrapper script needs to be used to start the
helper..

#!/bin/sh
exec /path/to/helper arguments...

And give the path to this wrapper script in squid.conf.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized