[squid-users] Squid behind MS Proxy (part ii)

From: K.V. Chandrinos <kostel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:27:32 +0300 (EEST)

Greetings,

as you may remember I have a Linux box with Squid behind an MS Proxy 2.0.

After the clear and authortative answer by Henrik (no NTLM authentication
to upstream) I broke the arm of the NT Domain administrator and he
switched to Basic authentication.

I can now see the Web through browsers (interactive login first time) but
my Squid doesn't go through (Network unreachable). Something I must do at
configuration level to authenticate Squid as a Web client?

Thanks again,
Kostas