[squid-users] Zero Sized Reply Problem

From: Kickass! <kickass@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:07:54 -0400

Hello all:

I have an annoying problem going on and hope you guys could help. I've
written a Perl program that executes from a webpage and backs up some
servers here, but one of the servers to be backed up has about 720MB of
data. This process takes 3 or 4 minutes to complete, and the squid cache
times out with a "Zero sized reply" error because it hasn't received a
response since the backup has not finished. I'm sure I just need to adjust
a config option somewhere, but haven't been able to find the correct option
or combination of options. Thanks for helping!

- D.J.