Re: [squid-users] To RAID or not to RAID...

From: Brian <hiryuu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:57:06 -0400

Would it be possible to make a missing/uninitialized cache_dir a warning
(until it runs out of cache_dirs, anyway)? Then it would just depend on
how the OS handled it.

For the record, though, ReiserFS did not handle it well. It oopsed a few
times and reiserfsd deadlocked. 'reboot' didn't work, so I had to
power-cycle the box.

        -- Brian