Re: [squid-users] "Accept-Encoding" header

From: Slava Bizyayev <sbizyaye@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:43:21 -0500

Should we consider the Squid-2.4 the only version compatible with content
compression (as long as it denies to cache anything accomplished with Vary
header)?
Please, could you specify the earliest version, which is working this way?
Am I understand correctly that we should refrain from doing the content
compression on httpd when the request is coming through the Squid-2.5 (even
we reply with Vary)?

Thanks,
Slava