Re: [squid-users] trouble with POST and squid-2.4.STABLE6

From: Eric D. Hendrickson <edh@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Jun 2002 10:36:23 -0500

> "Conection: close" should not make any difference. The meaning in
> HTTP/1.0 is the same as if it isn't there as HTTP/1.0 always closes
> the connection unless indicated otherwise in the
> Connection/Proxy-Connection headers..

I have HTTP 1.1 enabled in my IE control panel. And Silverstream is
configured to use keepalives.

> But maybe there is problems with keeping the connection alive. Start
> by testing
>
> client_side_persistent_connections off
>
> and if that does not help
>
> server_side_persistent_connections off

I assume you mean:

client_persistent_connections off
server_persistent_connections off

I tried the first by itself and then with the latter as well, and this
didn't change anything. I'm still not getting a session via the proxy
from the POST'ed form data. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Eric