Re: [squid-users] trouble with POST and squid-2.4.STABLE6

From: Samuel Alves Vieira <samuel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:10:35 -0300

Hi all,

i had some problemas with POST in squid-2.4.stable6 and i explicited in squid.conf an acl for it.
ex: acl Post method POST
      never_direct allow Post or always_direct allow Post.

i hope that help you.

>>> Eric D. Hendrickson <edh@mr.net> 19/06/02 16:45 >>>
> > I assume you mean:
> >
> > client_persistent_connections off
> > server_persistent_connections off
> >
> > I tried the first by itself and then with the latter as well, and
> > this didn't change anything. I'm still not getting a session via
> > the proxy from the POST'ed form data. Any other suggestions?
>
> Do you have any cache peers?

No, I'm not caching at all. I am using the null cache (--storeio=null
ufs").

Any other ideas on why POST would fail for this?

Thanks, Eric