Re: [squid-users] trouble with POST and squid-2.4.STABLE6

From: Alec <avn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:48:07 +0400

Thanks a million.
Worked like magic.

By the way,
because POSTs did not work on my squid
I had been using another caching program called

   'delegated'

It generally worked well but I think there were some problems
but can't pinpoint them.

It supports proxying for e-mail and some other protocols too.
People from behind the proxy can access their own mail servers
thru this proxy.

Thanks,

Alec