Re: [squid-users] Squid Hang Problem...

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:50:58 -0500

Squid doesn't use perl for anything. But then you're suggesting that
the perl upgrade kills your server entirely at random intervals, not
just Squid.

It just isn't possible for a perl upgrade to damage a bunch of software
that doesn't even use perl. You've got another problem entirely,
possibly faulty hardware.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.