Re: [squid-users] Re: [squid-icapClient] Must I use squid-2.6-DEVEL-20020324 when installing icap-1.2 cliet?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:42:55 +0200

On Saturday 22 June 2002 18.11, Geetha Manjunath wrote:
> Hello Erik,
> The 1.2 patch should work with squid HEAD , I mean what you
> checkout from the squid developer cvs at http://sf.net/squid -
> please try using "patch -p1"

Minor correction: The HEAD version of Squid can be found

a) In the HEAD snapshots (the curent DEVEL version on the
www.squid-cache.org homepage). This is the preferred access method
for development versions of Squid.

b) From the cvs.squid-cache.org CVS repository. See
http://www.squid-cache.org/Devel/ for instructions on how to access
the Squid CVS repository. If you use the CVS access method then you
MUST make sure you are running a fresh build of the absolutely latest
version before submitting a bug report.

The sourceforge.net CVS repository referenced above by Geetha is only
meant to be used by developers actively developing a patch or branch
of Squid. See http://deve.squid-cache.org/ for a more lengthy
discussion.