[squid-users] Proxy server with authentication by squid.

From: Prabu Subroto <prabusubroto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:32:57 -0700 (PDT)

He dears.

I want to implement authentication method with Squid.
I want if the users of my LAN are going to use
internet through my proxy server (Squid) than firstly
they will find prompt on their web server and they
have to type username and password before they are
permitted to use internet.
Is it possible with Squid ? How ? This is very simple
with MS Proxy Server but this is the first time for me
to use Squid.

Thank you very much in advance.