Re: [squid-users] Proxy server with authentication by squid.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:00:02 -0500

It is also very simple with Squid, and is covered pretty well in the FAQ
here:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html

If you have any problems after reading this, get back to us, and I'm
sure someone can help. (BTW-There are several web based mechanisms for
handling the userlist and password changes graphically, including Pedro
Orsos C CGI htpasswd, the Webmin Squid module, and others.)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.