Re: [squid-users] confused about accel

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:27:01 +0200

This is miss_access.

What to you refer to by "virtual"? You should note that "httpd_accel_host
virtual" is for virtual IP support allowing Squid to differentiate which IP
address the request was accepted on, not virtual domains. Virtual domain
support are enabled by the httpd_accel_uses_host_header directive.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized