Re: [squid-users] Https proxy

From: Dan Cave <dan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:47:59 +0100

I have managed to get this to work by using the following configuration.

{internet} <---> [squid box]<--->[TiS FWTK plug-gw:8080]<---->[internal squid hosts]

You can get https working between two squid hosts if you use the plug-gw application proxy
 between the two squid hosts.

This works becuase you're creating a tunnel that can handle http/https traffic between any two
squid hosts.

You can then point your browser to the internal squid host.

A little reconfiguration of squid and compilation of acls on TIS fwtk should be enough.

> I'm working with the last release of squid.
>
> It's possible to transform my HTTP Squid Proxy INTO HTTPS Squid
> Proxy??
>

> Thanks for your answers

Dan Cave