[squid-users] Linux LFS / >2GB Log Files?

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 09:11:44 -0700

Quick question for those that might know: Have there been any attempts to
use the Linux LFS API in Squid to allow for log files that exceed 2GB on
kernel/fs/glibc that supports large files? High-traffic http accelerator
boxes and log_mime_headers combine to generate quite large logs, and at the
moment I'm rotating several times daily to keep Squid from dying when
access.log gets too big.

Sean