Re: [squid-users] Linux LFS / >2GB Log Files?

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 19:18:22 +0200

There is a experimental configure flag for this in the current development
version of Squid. Backporting the change from configure.in to earlier
versions of Squid should be trivial if needed...

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized