Re: [squid-users] 301 Moved Permanently: bug?

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:58:29 +0200

What did Squid receive from the web server?

Did the web server close the connection? (was there a FIN sent by the web
server?)

Did Squid close the connection? (was there a FIN sent by Squid?)

What I am missing in this reply stream is a reply entity following the
headers..

Note: If adding the "Proxy-Connection: close" header is the problem then the
bug is a web browser bug... but it does not look like this is the problem.

The server returning 301 is not a problem, but if the server do not return a
proper 301 message then there is a problem. My first guess based on what you
have described is a web server bug, possibly triggered by Squid.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized