[squid-users] Re:Re:Re: RE: [squid-users] What hardware shou

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 19:50:49 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

I want all the traffic to be cached. (Not a part of them.)

> What is the expected bandwidth that will be proxied by Squid?

If the bandwidth will be increased by 10%, I will be satisfied with
Squid. What about your opinion? I just want to have a normal
configuration that user will feel that the network is faster when using
Squid. I will not ask too much for Squid. :-)

Another question, what means "bursty usage" in your reply?
What means "ca" in your reply? Can you give me a simple
explanation?

Cheers,
Erik