Re: [squid-users] Alteon + squid

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:04:12 +0200

Problem with client based approaches is basic and digest authentication
browser-side credentials caching..

I don't see from where you find that NTLM auth has a problem with URL load
balancing.. NTLM is between the browser and the first proxy contacted, so is
Basic/Digest.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized