Re: [squid-users] Alteon + squid

From: Warrick FitzGerald <wfitzgerald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:25:57 -0400

Hi Wei,

I am currently doing exactly what you are speaking of with what Alteon calls
"URL Hashing". It is a Layer 7 function that terminates the connection on
the Alteon and hands off the connection to the squid box based on the URL.

Can be done, and if you need to do it transparently use redirection filters.

Thanks
Warrick FitzGerald
Senior Systems Engineer
LiveTechnology Inc.