[squid-users] NTLM_AUTH with restrictions

From: Manoel Theophilo Barbosa Filho <Manoel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:55:36 -0300

Hi friends,

Someone can tell me if we have any module that make restrictions on the NTLM_AUTH (on squid 2.5), for example, i do not wanna that all users of domain access the internet, just one group, but i do not wanna too that the user enter with the password on the browser, just pass if is logged on domain and is in a group.

Thanks.

[]`s

Manoel Theophilo Barbosa Filho
Microsoft Certified Professional
Abaco Sylex Networking & Security Technologies
manoel@abacosylex.com.br
(5511) 3167-3300 r.220