Re: [squid-users] NTLM_AUTH with restrictions

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:34:26 -0500

I believe I noticed some external_acl helpers to do something along
these lines. You might want to grab a daily snapshot of 2.5 and see if
the external_acl options will give you what you need.

PS-Your message contained an attachment of the same email in HTML
format. This is strongly discouraged when posting to mailing lists.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.