Re: [squid-users] squid, samba and ntlm

From: Pavle Strugazki <pavle.strugatzki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:38:16 +0200 (MEST)

o.K,thanx. but now my problem is that that i have a perfect running samba
and actualy dont want to hack around on this box(but if its the most
simple solution i'll have to).
but cant i settup a bdc running samba and squid, and if i do so wouldn't
it be more work than the rusult would help? can some one tell me how its
workingin your business.
or just tell me should i run squid on the pdc or on the bdc(which i
firstneed to setup)?

thank ya all maurice

http://www.gmx.net