RE: [squid-users] RE: Incorrect content being returned

From: Jonathan Levine <jon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:40:14 +0900

Henrik,

    a) I miswrote about "transparent." It's acting as a reverse-proxy
cache (it's caching web site content for our own web site, which is on
various private servers named user01-user39).

    b) The rewrites are, for example:

http://user.foo.com/index.html

http://user24/u11/~user/index.html

    c)

httpd_accel_host bar.foo.com # this may have changed
recently, I'll check
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

Thanks,