RE: [squid-users] RE: Incorrect content being returned

From: Jonathan Levine <jon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:41:27 +0900

Henrik,

    I think it's going to be difficult to simulate the load that we encounter in a test environment (we have a lot of hits per second, retrieving a lot of different content).

    Is there a specific area in which it would be more helpful to collect debugging information? (Maybe we can just turn debugging on for that section and put it in production during an off-peak time?)

-- J