Re: [squid-users] Request header

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:56:43 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Tried to use log_mime_hdrs but cant find anything strange though.

I have this 'request_header_too_large' thing almost every second when it
happens, but the access log seems normal. Is there any possibility that
Squid has dropped the request and not reflected in access log?

More importantly, will these requests post any threat to squid?

Please advise, thanks.

Rgds,
Wei Keong