[squid-users] Problem to login to IMP WebMail through the Squid

From: Sebastian Viudez Ortega <s.viudez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 12:59:23 +0200

   We have a problem when we attempt to read the
mail from our internal net to a external imp webmail
-we get out from our internal net through the Squid
22STABLE4 at our DMZ-.

      The problem is that sometimes we don't get to login
to the webmail and the times we get to login, we can't read
the mail. When we attempt to read a message, the webmail
logout us with the message: 'your session has expired. Please,
login again'.

     This worked 2 or 3 weeks ago, and we have
nothing changed at our SQUID configuration. We have
contacted with the external WebMail Admin and he say us
that they have changed recently their WebMail architecture:
now they have two webmail interfaces in two machines
configurated as 'Round Robin' at the DNS. It seems a
related 'cookies' problem.

    Afther this, we have directed our attention to the Squid
and we have disabled the cache at all, with:

    acl all 0/0
    no_cache deny all

but the problem continue.

     żDoes somebody know any similar problem? żDoes somebody know
any trail to solve it?

    Thanks!