[squid-users] squid 25s1 direct fetches !

From: Arindam Haldar <arindam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:44:48 +0530

hi all,

we use a sibling (rtp.us.ircache.org) with our squid 25s1.
now we are trying to implement 2 things with squid

1. dont want to use sibling for sites which are less than 20 hops and
also where rtt is less than 250ms.. thats is squid should fetch the site
directly in such cases without bothering sibling.

2. as we are connected to 2 isp, we want owner based policy routing for
squid..( we dont want simple destination based policy routing). we want
squid(owner of squid) to go thru specific route for some network.

can somone tell me how to achieve it ?
thanking in advance for your help & guidance..
A.H