Re: [squid-users] Please Help - Cache not able to resolve hostname in the URL

From: Kancha . <kancha2np@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:56:44 -0800 (PST)

I'm in same situation as well. I use the default squid
that comes with RH Linux 7.2. The DNS pointed by
resolv.conf is not the problem in my case as it is the
authorative dns for my zone.

The problem is soved temporarily when i stop and then
start squid again.

Anybody with a solution ?

--- Stéphane_Ascoët