[squid-users] 2 WAN links on the same squid machine

From: <polli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:27:53 -0300

Gentleman

 If possible, i'd like some help on the following situation: I have a squid
machine with four network interfaces.on two of these are two different WAN
links, one of 2mb and other of 4mb. I want all users of that proxy to use
the 2mb channel, except the authenticated users (within squid), these
should go through the 4mb channel. Is there any way to do it?

Thank you so much

Alexandre Jr