[squid-users] Which authentication?

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:26:11 +0100

Hello,

I want to give some groups more rights when they surf through the proxy then
other groups.
For example that the group "Students" are not authorized to download .exe
files, but the group "Teachers" are authorized to download .exe files well.
The groups are defined at a w2k advanced server.
Which authentication is the best to use?
I'm doubt between NTLM and LDAP, but I think you know it better then me. :-)

Sander Winkel
The Netherlands